Lamborghini ST EVO2 - Imola
Setup was originally made for a League Race doing 45min Stints. Either Setup could be used for Quali and Race depending on personal preference. Main differences are toe and brake duct values, the latter should be used for the corresponding scenario.
Quali - 1.42.060
Race Time - 1.42.657 (45min Stint)
Informations / possible Adjustments:
Previously the car seemed to like coasting instead of tiny brake inputs but you can also do tiny brake inputs here. Be careful not to steer too much on the brakes and gently apply throttle on the exits. If you get oversteer when releasing the brakes, there was too much steering applied. Gently countersteer with immediate throttle input.
- Reving out the LEDs is faster than shifting at the ingame HUD's light
- Shortshifting can be useful and makes it easier to control rotation mid-corner (as does the right foot)
- Engine brake is quite useful but be careful not to downshift too agressively
- If a more equal tyre wear is preferred you can reduce camber (more towards positive)
- Increase front toe or camber if you tend to turn too much (oversteer off-throttle due to too much front end grip)
- Increase rear toe for less overall rotation and more stability
- Decrease rear anti-roll-bar if the rear steps out too much during weight transfers
- Increase wing when facing problems in Acqua Minerale (Turns 9-11)
- If too oversteery on the brakes, increase brake bias / decrease front bumpstop range
- The car is able to run more rake but the results were diminishing
If you have questions, problems or feedback please contact me on discord.
You can reach out via DM nono1#1130