AUDI R8 EVO II LAGUNA SECA QUALY / LFMRACE SETUP 1.9.5
- Qualifying setup
- Qualifying safe setup
- LFM race setup 25 min stint (You can use this with 99L for 1H race)
These setups and lap are made on Apex Online Racing servers on 23°C air and 27°C track. The qualifying setup is a little dangerous to be fast but I make a qualifying safe (1.9_ML_1.3_2327QS_audi2_LAG) setup that is little bit safer, really more constant and can be as fast as qualy setup to the nearest tenth.
- You can adjust the electronics to your preference ! Tc1 seems to be good for audi in qualifying here. For the race I recommend tc1 or tc2 for better tyres life. ABS at or 3 or 4 seems best here, you can adjust the brake balance at the front for more understeer.
- You can modify the setups as you want according to your preferences with the advice below.
if you want more aggressive (more oversteer) :
- increase the front bump stop range
- increase rear ride height
- increase rear ARB or decrease front ARB
- Increase rear wheel rate or decrease front wheel rate
- increase the rear negative toe
if you want more safe(more understeer) :
- decrease the front bump stop range or increase the front bump stop rate
- increase front ride height (56mm-57mm), it will also make it easier to pass over the kurbs
- increase front ARB or decrease rear ARB
- Increase front wheel rate or decrease rear wheel rate
- increase the rear toe click to the right
Do not make several adjustments at once but do them one by one.
The lap shared in telemetry/replay is with a loss of 0.1s in the s1.
If you have any questions, join me here : https://discord.gg/aU4M44yWf2