UPDATED FOR v1.9.2
- Quali setup + data (1:21.547)
- LFM sprint race setup (42L - 25min) + data (1:22.002)
- The quali set is weird but very driveable. Increase diff is you got any issues in the high speed entries. Nothing else to say really. Just a nice setup :D
- The quali is lap 4 and the LFM lap is the last lap
Any general setup changes to decrease oversteer/improve stability:
- decrease the rear ride height
- decrease the rear anti-rollbar
- increase the differential
- decrease the front bumpstop range
- raise the front wheelrate
Maybe I was setting and driving in a wrong manner, for the car to feel so different. So much rotation, such a high risk.
But once I got a hand on it, following the tips to get it safer, it became a joy.
And then enters the data, telling me I should trust the car to go faster in half a dozen corners and teaching me how to be fast. It's amazing how it helps.
Kudos to Stitch and creators! Cheers